Tuesday, May 25, 2010

DC25 update

Will its been a while now with this Dyson and I must say I like it allot.
I have been using it in my shop as well and when guys come in with their wives they are immediately fascinated by it and can't put it down. For some reason the wives love this {wonder why} .
Due to this vacuum I have actually decided to sell these machines and have been trying out different models to see which of them would suit my market best .

what was really great was that I was having building done and there was allot of concrete dust in our house , I have a nilfist attix 5 industrial vacuum and this clogged up with just a few passes , { the concrete dust was 1.5cm thick in places.
I tried out the Dyson with its brush switched off and it cleaned perfectly with a very small amount of dust actually getting to the filter. I did have to empty the container a few times as it filled up but that was it no cleaning filters every five minutes , no loss of suction

No comments:

Post a Comment