Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dyson Dc18


I finally got hold of one of these machines through a friend at Dyson South Africa.

What a fantastic vacuum cleaner. unfortunately this model is no longer sold here but I love it .


It has the best carpet revitalising action of any Dyson I have tried and it looks so cool. like something out of those future industrial movies .


I am busy using it in my house as the dc25 is been used in my shop .I really enjoy using this machine. its light easy to move , thanks to a mini ball

It works nicely on hard floors even with the brush roll switched on , { you can switch it off}


My only criticism is that the cord is on the short side and the dusting brush it two small


I think this is a fantastic vacuum cleaner . Its like having a easy to move light weight bagless Kirby.

I am very impressed with this vacuum cleaner

No comments:

Post a Comment